Callowell Primary School joined Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust on the 1st July 2023. Link to CBAT's website: www.cbat.academy
CBAT is a thriving partnership of schools working together to generate and celebrate success and to create opportunities for our students and staff that raise aspirations and inspire excellence.
Schools in the trust are committed to:
- Creating opportunities that raise aspirations and inspire excellence in students and staff
- Promoting high levels of personal development and well-being in our students
- Forming a distinctive partnership of schools that value their uniqueness and collegiality
- High quality leadership and teaching, with a highly creative curriculum.
- Maintaining a relentless focus on high standards and excellent outcomes for our students
- Creating opportunities for staff development to enable us to recruit, develop and retain the very best teachers and leaders
- Innovating together for the benefit of our students and staff
- Fostering relationships where autonomy and accountability go hand in hand
- Creating a strong, financially resilient organisation that achieves efficiency savings for mutual benefit allowing to focus resources on teaching and learning
Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust formed on 1st September 2016. It currently comprises Marling Grammar School, Berkeley Primary School, Cam Woodfield Junior School and Callowell Primary School.
Links to the websites of the schools are provided below: